I’m not sure how it happened, but the last thing I knew it, I was gearing up for Mom 2.0, and then today I woke up and it’s March 9.
It’s like I drifted off into some kind of deep trance, somewhere around February 18, and while I was sleeping a few things happened.
3. I turned 39.
4. I spent a week with a bunch of interesting women, and the weekend with some rad chicks on a ranch.
5. We loaded up a bunch of our stuff and moved in to my great grandmother’s empty house, right outside of Austin
6. Harry started a new school.
7. This blog got a makeover (it’s still recovering…and missing most of its photos…and the entire year of 2008. )
8. I spent some days in NYC
9. I slid down a 10-story slide
10. I won the Oscar poll, even though I only saw two nominated movies.
That about catches you up. Lots going on. Lots to blog about. And to make up for lost time, I’ve decided I’m blogging everyday for the rest of the month. At least. Things are happening so fast, it’s the only way I can keep up with it.
Welcome to the new Queso!