Tomorrow will be the last day of NaBloPoMo. And honestly, I can’t believe it’s almost over. This thing has flown, this thing being November. And I’m almost thinking I may keep going on this thing until the end of the year. Not even kidding. Because I still need to write about:
1. Hands On Small Business. 100 events in 20 cities in 1 month with Kirtsy and Microsoft Office Live. Whew.
2. Kirtsy Book Events. Washington DC. Dallas. Austin. And this week, New York! Next week, San Francisco and Denver. That’s like 12 posts right there.
3. Alt. I seriously can’t wait for this.
4. Mom 2.0 Summit. Dude, there is so much going on with this one that I need to tell you about.
5. Better.TV. This was fun.
6. BBC Interview. Also, fun. And with pumpkin pie.
7. Updates on the April to April list. I’m behind. Yikes.
8. Other stuff that’s happening. No really. There’s other stuff.
So, yeah, for sure that should get me to at least Christmas. And after that, I can just type in nonsensical Japanese or something, because no one will be reading that last week anyway. So, basically, I see your November NaBloPoMo and I friggin raise you December. All three of you who are reading this. You. Keep reading, yo. Because this tunnel just got a little bit longer.