Hello friends. I just looked up and realized that it’s Friday and holy cow how is this week already over? 5 minutes ago it was August. This does not fare well for Christmas, which I guess will be 15 minutes from now. In the meantime, I’m going to be at ACL this weekend between soccer games and baseball games and birthday parties. Hi October.
Here’s what I was doing when I wasn’t here:
1. We announced that Ben Silbermann is joining Margaret Stewart, Derreck Kayongo, Jordan Ferney and Jenny Lawson in speaking at Camp Mighty. Here’s the schedule. Here are the speakers. And we’re announcing two more people next week. At least two more. I’ll be working on this a lot over the next five weeks. You should come.
2. I just bought one of these. I am excited.
3. I also purchased one of these. And that’s a story that involves a chicken. We’ll talk more about that later.
Here’s what I was reading:
1. I’m possibly the last person on earth who hasn’t seen this, but just in case you too have not, you totally should. I was laughing up tears watching these. At times, hysterically giggling like a crazy person. I’m not even really sure why. But trust me. Funny.
3. Please someone make your child be this for Halloween. My child will not do it. He and his free will want to be some obscure plastic gaming character that involves guns plural. Sorry about that, Universe.
4. And speaking of Halloween, here’s a great Halloween craft round up for you crafty types.
Here’s to a saner next week.