I have to apologize to you for this space being so still and quiet for the last two weeks. I’ve been busy with two events and a sixth birthday party and a, wait for it, blog redo! It’s going to be so pretty around here next week…I can’t wait for you to see it. In the meantime, here are some things I’ve been doing elsewhere: (The links below are links, even though they don’t look like it. Blog redo!)
- I went on a shopping spree of pink girly goodness: No Rain.
- I’ve been running: Running Makes Me Want to Hit Somebody (that I used to know).
- I’ve been dreaming: Sweat Dreams are Made of Swiss.
- I’ve been doing an event: Mighty Summit. That Was a Good Time.
- I’ve been Septembering: September: It Was Like August. But With More Football.
And that’s just the in the last week. Know that I have a lot more to share with you about September… 22 new daily posts ready to go on Monday. Bam!
Sound good? Alright then. See you in October! (aka Monday)