If you’re planning to throw a party in Texas…specifically at SXSW…here are a few things that might help:
1. Interesting People. See above photo for 12 of them. Then add 12 + 438 = Awesome. Especially that dude in the lower right box. He’s a swell Guy to partner with when you’re ready to party.
(Feeling Happy with Gretchen Rubin)
2. A Rad Location. In our case, Allens Boots.
3. Good Music. Because this is SXSW, it is particularly important. Last year, we had Diane Birch, and look what happened to her. This year, we featured Bo Cox, who I predict will be bigger than Botox. Thank you Bo Cox. Thank you, Culture Map.
6. A Photo Booth. This is particular entertaining when it occurs after the Swell Booze (see #5).
7. Plenty of Hay. If only so you can spend the day saying “Haaaaaaaaaayyy!” to everyone’s complete annoyance. Trust me, that’s fun.
Hugemongo thanks to these great companies who made the whole hoedown possible: Thank you again to: HP/@hp, Sticker Giant/@stickergiant, Starbucks/@starbucks, Realzi/@realzi, Culture Map/@culturemap, and Allens Boots/@allensboots! As well as Shiner/@shinerbeer, Evamor/@evamor, Bright Sky Press/ @brightskypress , YouData/@YouData, Werkadoo/@werkadoo and Canopy Management wines!
Y’all come next year!