This is a photo of a Meatball Shop. This photo has nothing to do with giveaways. But it’s a shop, for meatballs.
We are going old school with two giveaways around here. And they both end today, so make sure you enter them. Go.
For starters, there’s this one:
The Old School Giveaway Bloggess con Queso Prize Package
- A signed copy of Furiously Happy. The copy Jenny read from on the first stop of her Furiously Happy Tour (the one in Austin)
- The original Traveling Rory. Total collector’s item.
- A signed Traveling Rory mask.
- A signed copy of Jenny’s audio book which she recorded herself. Well, I mean it’s her voice reading it.
- Some other random crap I find around that I get her to sign. This could be anything. God help us, every one. (Keep reading for details) (UPDATE: Regarding item number 5…I forgot to pick up random items in my house, so I just pulled random items out of my purse for Jenny to sign. Like some playing cards, a receipt, a package of tweezers, a scarf. Oh and teabags…signed by Jenny, Victor and Hailey. You can have tea with the whole Lawson family.)
- Basically anything else I think of or find to throw into the care package. It will be good, y’all.
- A certified certificate that states that you are a WINNER!
- Some Sour Patch Kids.
- The artist owner of Calamityware added one of Jenny’s favorite plates to the mix: Tentacles.
So LEAVE A COMMENT RIGHT HERE on this post (where we interview Jenny) telling us what you think of Jenny and/or books and/or possums and you are immediately and instantly ENTERED TO WIN! But this contest is almost over (midnight CST 10/2) so if you haven’t left a comment to enter, do that now! On this post.
And my God, I hope you win.
The Texas Women Are So Awesome They Even Have A Conference Prize Package
Thousands of women from across the state attend for a full day of networking, inspiration, professional development and personal growth in Austin on October 15. The one-day Conference features keynote addresses, and breakout sessions led by more than one hundred experts in the fields of business, philanthropy, health, finance, media and professional development. Plus, sometimes they have free cookies.
We’ll be there. And you should join us.
Want to win it? Go visit the Texas Conference for Women website, take a look at the speakers, then come back here and leave a comment telling us who you’re excited to see. Check out the Conference Agenda, too, for more insight. Winner will be chosen at random, and they may possibly get to sit next to an esteemed member of The Queso during the keynote luncheon, too.
And just in case you’re not our lucky winner, you can still use this super secret password that will get you $10 off the ticket price. You can purchase tickets here and use the password TXBG15. Win/win/win! Good luck!
Our Texas Conference for Women giveaway ends tonight, too (same time, midnight CST 10/2) so if you haven’t left a comment to enter that one, do that now! On this post. We’ll be there. You want to be there.
Celebrate good times, c’mon.
And get some meatballs while you’re at it.